Weatherboard: Traditional timber cladding look – without the maintenance!
Marley Eternit Weatherboard is a man made alternative to timber cladding. Weatherboard can be used in a number of new build and refurbishment applications, in both domestic and commercial environments especially when there is a requirement for low maintenance performance and lasting cladding aesthetics and has BBA certification.
Premier Building Products are one of a few strategic Marley stockists selling nationwide. Marley Eternit Weatherboard is available in one of 22 factory applied colours. It can also be supplied in its natural state for on site painting plus in pre finished wood stain colours. Bespoke colour finishes are available in any RAL colour (Please ask for more information)
• Excellent aesthetics
• Resistant to rot and maintains its looks
• Low maintenance
• Easy to install
• Use in the same way as wood
• Stands up to the harshest weather conditions
• Class 0 fire performance
• Immune from attack by pests and insects
• Weatherboard is ideal for use where traditional timber cladding boards might be considered especially for facades and window and door surrounds
• BBA certificate No 06/4299